if you're looking for a person called SERI or ZERI the blog.
congrats, you came to the right one.
|
if you're looking for a person called SERI or ZERI the blog.
congrats, you came to the right one. |
|
|
Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 4:50 PM
Hungry, :( hello. today was a boring day to me. Well, during P.E lesson, we played badminton and it's quite tiring. But the teacher keep interupting while we playing happily. I hate it! And there's lots of homework today! OMG! I don't even know how to do some. Nevermind. Oh ya! Mr gerry came back today! He look quite thin now. But he didn't bring any chocolate. :( And after school, i stayed back for a while to do some things because too bored at home. When i reached home at about 2.50pm, my mother haven't cook yet. I was so HUNGRY! ahhhhhhhhhh! i was seacrhing for food everywhere at my kitchen and finally found a CHOCOLATE MUFFINS! Love it! (: ok, that's all. BYE! :D |