if you're looking for a person called SERI or ZERI the blog.
congrats, you came to the right one.
profile entries links miscs

Saturday, March 29, 2008, 3:17 PM



HELLO!!! :D
i'm bored people!
i can't take it anymore!
someone please, talk to me. (:
kays.
here's a part of a song lyrics.
push - enrique lglesias.
interesting part!
here it is,
When you need me
Girl I try to hide it
But I can’t escape it oh baby
Please forgive me
When I think of you my thoughts are so x-rated oh baby

Baby I don’t give a damn
I know that your man's no where insight oh oh
And your eyes don’t tell a lie
I know you wanna come with me tonight
And I say alright
But first you gotta

(Lil' Wayne)
Now after you back it up just stop
Now drop it like its hot, and pop it like a glock
And stop it like a watch, now move it like clockwork
Your body screaming and your booty is an outburst
She wanna do it do it with no delay
I told her I can run it run it just like relay
'cause I’m cool, just like the breeze way
Now push it like salt and PE-PE-PE-A