Tuesday, April 29, 2008, 5:38 PM

Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back like a wake up call
I've been looking for the answer
Somewhere
I couldn't see that it was right there
But now I know what I didn't know
heyhey people!
i'm quite confused now.
don't know why.
but i am.
it's like IMPOSSIBLE between them?
how can? it's like OMG!
kays. what am i saying?
sorry.
today had the second exam paper,
it was DIFFICULT.
i was like sratching my head througout the exam?
yea. but at least, i managed to finish. :D
good job! haha. xD
now i so bored.
tomorrow normal school day.
haiz.. don't feel like goin tomorrow.
but still i have to go. NO CHOICE.
now, i'm begining to get HHPER each day.
don't know why. but will find out soon.
kays. byess people!
how i wish i could be there with you all the time.