if you're looking for a person called SERI or ZERI the blog.
congrats, you came to the right one.
|
if you're looking for a person called SERI or ZERI the blog.
congrats, you came to the right one. |
|
|
Saturday, May 29, 2010, 10:00 PM
disastrous. Hoho, I'm back from cp. Took report book at mr tang's void deck before that. Gosh, I know I have done badly. Don't put more salt into the wound lah. Haiyoyo. Anyway, monday is MT O'level! Are you guys all geared up?! Hah. I bet not so right. Me too ): hope I can make it thru this round of battle with an excellent score. IMUSTPROVEMYSELFTOMRTANG!!!!! Yes! I'm gonna show him I can do it. :P . You know what? Handphones are getting more convenient for us nowadays. I guess, I can kick my laptop aside rdy. Esp. Hp such as blackberry n iphone. Heh. Okay! I shall blog from my blackberry more often now. Byes! |