if you're looking for a person called SERI or ZERI the blog.
congrats, you came to the right one.
|
if you're looking for a person called SERI or ZERI the blog.
congrats, you came to the right one. |
|
|
Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 5:56 PM
FML . I'm feel so depressed and disappointed in myself. I've let my parents down especiallu my mum. ): can't I just make them proud of me for once bcos of my studies?! No doubt, I've studied. But why are my results like shit?! I have no idea either. After every paper, I was so confident and told myself I would pass. And what did I got?! Nothing but a fail. Fuck my like seriously. How I wish, I didn't have to study. All I have to do is work and earn money or even inherit my parents wealth. Gosh, why make like so difficult for us teenagers? From now on, I will prove them wrong. TOTALLY. You will see me as a nerd walking around with stacks of book or even mugging myself. I shall limit myself to 3days of computer every week. For 2-3 hours each day. The rest of the days? I will be studying. To me, everything gonna turn out right once it comes to prelim n olvl. By then, I'm all geared up. Ohya, blogging on my blackberry now! Okay bye. Have to do revision for my malay. |